New Year’s Resolutions aren’t bad. But if you don’t have anyone keeping you accountable, New Year’s Resolutions are non-existent. Text someone today and bring them in on your journey.
Copy/Paste for convenience. Edit to remain personable.
- Do you have a New Year’s Resolution? Text it/them to me so I can ask you about it in three weeks.
- What are your work goals for 2020?
- Dude. Let’s grab coffee soon and talk about 2020 goals. I need someone to keep me accountable.
- I’m not going to tell anyone my New Year’s Resolutions. I’d rather just do it and then tell people what I did in December. But I’m going to tell you because I value your accountability as a friend. And if I fail it’s going to be your fault. Sound good?
- My New Year’s Resolution: _________. Text me once a month and make sure I’m keeping track 🙌🏼