Figuring out how to connect with Mom can be hard. But she birthed you, so you at least owe her a text now and then.
Copy/Paste for convenience.
- Hey Mom! Hope you are having a good day today. Just wanted to let you know I love you and am thinking of you. Grateful for our conversations and times together.
- Momma, thank you so much for loving me on a consistent basis. I know life gets hectic, but you have been a consistent source of encouragement over the last year. Thankful to call you mom.
- Hey Mom, life is pretty crazy right now so I’m sorry I haven’t reached out in a while. But know that I’m thinking of you and am grateful for your presence in my life. Excited to see you soon 🙂
- Hey Mom! Remember when we tag-teamed birth? We’ve always made a good team. Love you!
- Hey Momma – I’m at this amazing restaurant but compared to your cooking it’s a real dumpster fire. Love you!